If you have been injured while on the property of another person or business, you may have a basis for financial recovery. Property owners have a legal duty to supervise their property and maintain it in a safe condition for others.
When people are injured as a result of slip and fall accidents, dog attacks, electrocution, falling objects or other dangerous property condition, they have a right to recover for their injuries if a property owner has been negligent. Such claims are called premises liability clams, because the owner of the property is held liable for any unsafe conditions on their property.
If you have been injured and need to speak with an Texas personal injury attorney about a slip and fall accident or other premises liability claim, our attorneys can help. Our firm represents clients throughout Texas who have been injured by the negligence and wrongdoing of others.
If retained to handle your case, we will fully investigate the facts of your case to determine if you have grounds for financial recovery. We will aggressively seek the compensation you need and deserve.
We will ask the tough questions to prove your premises liability claim. Our inquiry includes such topics as:
- Did the property owner look for hazards?
- How long did the hazard exist?
- Was regular maintenance performed on the property?
- Did the owner have a policy to protect the public?
- Was adequate lighting provided in hallways and stairwells?
- Were spills timely cleaned?
- Were repairs made quickly after discovery?
- What steps did they take to prevent accidents?
To Contact with a personal injury lawyer at our firm about a slip and fall accident or other premises liability claim, contact us by e-mail.